- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge Pro combines a new 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam outsole combined with the BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone for direct pull ExoWrap support to provide a seamless connection to your bike. Promote your experience with the exact same direct power and efficiency as Giant’s pro riders. - Unique Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone with direct pull ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type - New 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam plate produces the lightest, stiffest plate that exceeds industry standards - Weight: 240g (size 43)
$42.00 - $59.99
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the airflow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density eps, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch One fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
$37.00 - $47.00
Keep your gear safe and dry in Giant's Waterproof Seat Bag. Welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric make this bag impermeable to even the wettest weather. It features an easy to use quick release buckle system and roll-top closure, as well as a convenient taillight hanger.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
$16.00 $20.00 20% Off
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag DX features a stream-lined aero shape, water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and a built-in key holder. With its visibility-enhancing reflective accents and taillight hanger, you're sure to be seen in low-light conditions. The Medium, Large, and Extra large models have external side pockets for extra storage. The Large and Extra large models have an expandable zippered bottom panel.
Giant's Numen Plus Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 10 hours on its USB rechargeable battery, and features a steady mode and two flashing modes. The flexible rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
Moonlit trails and nighttime club runs - Numen + HL0 headlight outputs a vast 700 lumens from its Cree 10W LED. With 4 modes HL0 has a run time of up to 25 hours and is easily recharged via USB. A solid feeling aluminum case ensures durability, a rotational 3 position mount allows adjustment on the fly and a low power 2-hour flash run ensures you have a window to get home if you run flat. Features - High power Cree XM-L2 LED headlight - 700 lumens in Turbo mode - Modes: Turbo: 700 lumens (2.8 hrs), High: 350 lumens (4.1 hrs), Low: 175 lumens (7.7 hrs), Flashing: 85 lumens (25 hrs) - Rechargeable battery via Micro USB - Aluminum case - User-friendly mounting system
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
- Waterproof, roll-top design keeps contents dry - Internal tool roll holds levers, tube, and cartridge, keeping everything organized - Quick, easy mounting to saddle
Keep your essentials at hand with Giant's Waterproof Handlebar Bag. This hard-shell bag is completely waterproof so you can store your maps, snacks, and important electronics safely and within easy reach. There's a detachable map holder that mounts to the top of the bag, compression cord for spare clothes, and adjustable foam compartments for your phone or camera. Giant's tool-free mounting system is fast and easy to operate and the removable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike.
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
$21.00 - $26.00
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 features SpeedBeam technology which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed. It also features a sensor that monitors ambient light to change beam output. These features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer, and smarter. - SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night - Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen - Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 105x35x47mm - Weight: 204g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1600 lumens - Runtime: High (1600LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (800LM), Low 10hrs (300LM), Smart (800LMwith flash output in Day) 50hrs; (800LM with steady output at Night) 4.5hrs; Flash (100LM) 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
$10.00 $31.00 68% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini Headlight boasts 10 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 40 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a Micro USB cable.
$26.00 - $32.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
Mount your computer and GoPro action camera to Giant round handlebars with this neat solution. (Garmin & Giant Ride Sync computer mount trays required - available separately) Features - Handlebar extension mount compatible with Giant computers - GoPro compatible - Garmin computer compatible - Giant Contact SLR Aero Handlebar compatible - Aluminum alloy construction
Page 1 of 8 Next page