- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
RISE ABOVE. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$60.00 - $63.00
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
Keep your essentials at hand with Giant's Waterproof Handlebar Bag. This hard-shell bag is completely waterproof so you can store your maps, snacks, and important electronics safely and within easy reach. There's a detachable map holder that mounts to the top of the bag, compression cord for spare clothes, and adjustable foam compartments for your phone or camera. Giant's tool-free mounting system is fast and easy to operate and the removable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike.
Let Giant light the way with their Numen HL2 headlight. The five LEDs provides bright white light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or flash settings. The three included AAA batteries provide up to 120 hours of light, and there's a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast and easy to use, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
Features - High power Cree XP-E2 LED headlight - 195 lumens in High mode - Modes: High: 195 lumens (1.5 hrs), Medium: 98 lumens (2.5 hrs), Low: 49 lumens (5.0 hrs), Flashing: (20 hrs) - Li-ion rechargeable battery via Micro USB - Aluminum case - User-friendly mounting system
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$25.00 - $26.00
Get your young rider started right with Giant's Training Wheels. There are two sizes so you're sure to find a perfect fit for your child's bike.
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$47.00 - $53.00
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
Giant's Halfwheeler 7 Aluminum is a great way to introduce your child to the joys of cycling. This lightweight trailer bike sports a low stand-over aluminum frame, 20-inch wheel and adjustable handlebars so your little one is super comfortable. And, the Halfwheeler is easy to pedal and pull. It easily attaches to most bikes via the seatpost without tools, and it folds for portability and storage.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odor - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
Winning pedigree. Inspired by champions. Designed for everyday road riding performance, the all-new Rev Comp follows in the footsteps of the pro-level Rev, a favorite among WorldTour riders including Giro d’Italia champion Tom Dumoulin. This all-rounder introduces some new features to optimize its comfort, protection and versatility. It has 14 vents to maximize airflow, a Cinch Pro fit system for quick and comfortable fit adjustment, and is available with MIPS to offer added impact protection. Other features include integrated magnetic light mounts for riding in low-light conditions or at night. Features - AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents that pull air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool - In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without compromising comfort - Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out - Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Numen+ Link TL magnetic mount integration - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Giant's Numen Plus TL1.0 USB Taillight boasts 5 bright LEDs so you get noticed out on the road. If that wasn't enough, you have five different high-visibility light modes to choose from. The TL1 runs for up to 30 hours, and the battery is USB rechargeable. The tool-free mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits on most seatposts and frames.
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
Page 1 of 10 Next page