Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445 mm (7.5") - Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
The X-Blade 26/27.5-inch is a high-quality 2-component fender for the rear wheel of mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
The ultimate set of mudguards for fat tire bikes offering all-round mud protection. Front is mounted easily under the down tube by high-performance straps and the rear fits to the seat post in seconds with the proven tool-free SKS quick-release Powerstrap attachment system. The two-hinge arm in the rear allows perfect adjustability to the geometry of your bike.
Want a quick and easy way to keep dry when the roads and trails are wet? Check out Planet Bike's Flipper. Its polymer material is durable for years of use, and with its seatpost quick-release mount you can put it on or take it off faster than the weather can change.
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. Planet Bike's Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you come back from a ride with a dirt streak up your back. And, because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders when it's dry.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 700c - Fender width: 43mm - Max tire size: 700c x 35mm - Weight: 418 grams (rear)
$14.99 - $19.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
The Topeak DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender set. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX set is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Brake bolt and fork eyelets attachment (front) Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 56.8 x 13.7 x 8.4 cm /22.4” x 5.4” x 3.3” (Front); 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 192 grams (Front); 245 grams (Rear)
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Page 1 of 5 Next page